Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And I Wonder....

One of my favorite songs off of Graduation, probably top ten in Kanye's catalog...The song questions what does life mean and how to sort out your dreams

For my whole life i had a 6th sense about being in the entertainment business in some way - acting, music, marketing commecials, sports etc but not into 3 and a half years ago did i feel my real passion was and is MUSIC...For those who have reached it kudos, but i'll see you when i get there

I'm happy that i completed my foundation album, its a relief to get it off your chest, but now i need the public to get ahold of it

Its also bittersweet because I'm happy its completed but sad because i'm already recording my next one...You see i'll promote the hell out of it, but at the same time, i feel people are really gonna take notice to me and i want extra songs for them to have once they get tired of the foundation album

I know it sounds crazy, but i got a weird feeling about it, and i think it will pay off

Shout outs to ROCKAWAY PRODUCTIONS, KIDD, DUCE, & TAE GUTTA... THE COUNCIL, HERO & RAD, FAT TONY, PRESTO!

Please support the album when you get ahold of it, It really means alot to me

No comments: