Friday, August 1, 2008

ART or FI$CAL INTELLIGENCE on the way

As Most know its my debut album, and I think its a great piece of work, gotta hit the studio and finish off 3 more songs and then its on to pressing them up....So please stay tuned

For those that dont know Art or Fiscal Intelligence represents the Art and the Money Side of Hiphop...

ART = underground, boom bap, creative lyrics, storytelling, being different and yourself, backpack etc

Fi$CAL = Mainstream, club, hyphy, crunk tracks, "hip pop", Materialistic, etc

I like to feel my style is a combo of both, the best from both of the worlds...I just love all kinds of music and i dont want to get stagnant or bored, so i give you a variety of sounds to choose from me.

I will show you one of the album covers that didnt make the cut



Dope huh!? ...Wait til you see the Final one

No comments: